Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM- Bengaluru)
About Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM- Bengaluru)
The IFIM Business School (formerly ‘Institute of Finance and International Management’) is a business school in Electronic City, one of India’s largest industrial parks in Bangalore. IFIM Business School (IFIMBS) was established in 1995 and was promoted by Dalal Street Investment Journal Group. IFIM is one of the top class B-school with its excellent infrastructure and faculty members. It has a distinct advantage of being a pioneering premier management institute housed in the hub of the IT industry in Electronics City, Bangalore which is also called as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’.
It is an AICTE approved institution with an ISO 9001:2008 certification. IFIM Business School (IFIMBS) is accredited by NAAC ‘A’ grade, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and SAQS (South Asian Quality Assurance System). IFIM association with the industry is strong, varied and deep rooted and its collaboration with International Industries adds a feather in its cap. IFIM imparts world class education by nurturing human value and ethics and by teaching professional skills. Its industry visits and International Seminars for students make them a corporate expert in all aspect and provide them a worldwide exposure.
The college help the students to enhance their knowledge and skills by providing an unique education system structured on Bangalore University syallabi, combining with ideology of academic excellence and corporate professionalism. In the field of career management and development IFIM Bangalore, leaves no stone untouched. The college imparts knowledge on personality development, communication ability and aptitude skills to maximize the level of students in the aspect of personality and employability. At IFIM College, the curriculum, parental care and pedagogy from the essential factors shape the students for their successful career.
IFIM Business School’s integrated approach to Outbound Leadership Lab, Purposing and Mentoring is one of these steps towards the direction of tackling the quality of education as a new age management institution in India. IFIM keeps its curriculum and pedagogy relevant and future ready for the needs of the triad- graduating students, academic community, and the industry.
Salient Features Of IFIM Business School (IFIMBS) Bangalore:
- Commendable teacher-student ratio of 1: 15.
- Activity-based Behavioural Diagnosis
- Regular Industrial visits to top and reputed companies.
- The college has one of the strongest Finance and Marketing faculty.
- 6th B-school in India to receive prestigious AACSB International Accredition.
- The fastest Business School to complete 100% placements with 150+ companies.
- Corporate Mentorship and Industry Internship Programme grooms the future managers.
- Mock Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI) is the major touchpoint with industry at IFIM.
- International collaboration with top educational institutes and universities like ESCP London, Virginia Commonwealth University, Manchester Metropolitan University, University of Virginia, etc.
- Education Loan
- Football Ground
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus