Indus Business Academy (IBA- Bangalore)Featured
Indus Business Academy (IBA Bangalore) was established in the year 2001. IBA Bengaluru is one of the top MBA colleges in Bengaluru, one of the top 1% colleges in India and one among the only 56 out of more than 5000 colleges in India to receive an International Accreditation by IACBE. World Consulting & Research Corporation (WCRC) has certified IBA (process evaluated by KPMG) as one of Asia’s fastest-growing Institutes. IBA has created a niche for itself in the sea of management institutes through the culture it imbibes in its students.
IBA has developed as a centre of excellence that facilitates learning through case studies, interactive sessions, workshops, seminars and presentations.IBA’s has its unique ‘Osmotic Learning Model’ which is 3D (Discussion, Dialogue and Discourse) model of learning, it aims at making students future CEO (Creative, Enlightened & Organic) leaders.
Industry Visit & Workshops Are The Part of IBA Regular Activity
A small list of industrial visit at IBA – ( AMUL, HMT TVS MOTORS, BOSCH, Bisleri In Bangalore / SAP, Tiger Breweries, Inventrik Pte Ltd, Newater, Sicci, JTC Corporation in Singapore / MALAYSIAN PETROLEUM / SAID Business school UK.
Corporate Guest Lecture is often conducted at IBA wherein the speaker comes from Flipcart, Airbus, Infosys, Genpact, Tally, Accenture, HP, Reliance, Red FM, Intel, Coca Cola and many more companies.
Below Are Some of The Salient Features Of The Indus Business Academy
- IBA Bangalore is AICTE & AIU approved.
- Teaching pattern at IBA is completely case study basis and it also offers a foreign educational tour to top 100 students every year
- Students of IBA can choose a combination of 2 specializations before the beginning of 3rd Sem from (Marketing, Finance, HR, International Business, Retail, Operation, Business Analytics and Entrepreneurship)
- It also offers various certification program like Six Sigma, advance excel and many more along with that it offers a large number of specialization to choose from (Marketing, Finance, HR, Business Analytics, Retail, International Business, Operation and Entrepreneurship)
- IBA Bengaluru is 19th among the 56 B-Schools (out of 5000+ B-Schools in India) to get an International Accreditation by International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
- IBA received ‘Certificate of Accreditation’ from the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) Recognized by CHEA, USA. Only a few Indian B–Schools out of 5000+ have been accredited as of now.
- IBA featured in Forbes India Marquee – Great Indian Institutes 2018
Year of Establishment:2001
Courses & Fees
|PGDM||₹4.81 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50% + CAT|
- Education Loan
- Football Ground
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus