IMT Nagpur – Institute of Management TechnologyFeatured
Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur is one of the Top Business Schools in India Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur is a private business school established in 2004. The School is affiliated with AICTE and earned numerous accreditations such as AIU, NBA, AACSB, and AMDISA. The college is accorded with the Super League status. Apart from Nagpur, IMT has its other campuses in Ghaziabad, Hyderabad and Dubai. IMT Nagpur is ranked 37 by Times 2020 for a Private MBA.
IThe institute offers a two-year full-time flagship PGDM Program with specialization in Business Analytics, HR & OB, Operations, Finance & Marketing. The Institute also provides Management Development Program (MDP) for business professionals and executives. Admissions to PGPM courses are accepted through CAT, XAT, GMAT, or CMAT tests followed by written communication tests, group exercises, and personal interviews. The CAT cutoff for the admission to 2021-23 has been a minimum 85 percentile.
IMT Nagpur Key Facts
- IMT Nagpur has relaxed the cut-off of CAT and GMAT score by 5 percentile for all Kashmiri migrants and Kashmiri Pandit/Kashmiri Hindu Families (non-migrants) domiciled in the Kashmir Valley) candidates. This year CMAT and XAT have been scrapped from IMT MBA Selection Criteria.
- Women candidates with 70 percentile or more in CAT are encouraged to apply and avail of special admission opportunities.
- IMT Nagpur has also participated with the industry leaders to offer certification programs in Business Analytics, Lean Six Sigme, Interpersonal and Soft Skills etc.
- IMT Nagpur has recorded consistently high placements over the years. The average salary in Placement 2020 has stood at INR 7.94 LPA and the highest salary was INR 16 LPA.
- During IMT Nagpur placements 2020 the average package offered to the students was INR 7.94 LPA.
- IMT Nagpur has partnered with various industry leaders to provide certification programs to students in areas, of business analytics, lean six sigma, interpersonal and soft skills, etc.
Year of Establishment:2004
Courses & Fees
|PGDM||₹6.42 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50%|
- Education Loan
- Football Ground
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus