Globsyn Business School kolkataFeatured
Globsyn Business School (GBS) is recognized as India’s First Corporate B-School located in Kolkata. Globsyn Business School (GBS) boasts 100% placements since its inception. With over 360+ corporate relations, in the last academic year, over 80 national and international corporations like Amazon, Nestle India, PwC, Parle, TCS, ITC Ltd., etc. More than 300 recruiters regularly visit the institute for campus recruitment. GBS Kolkata offers courses at the post-graduate level. Admission to these courses is done on the basis of management entrance tests on the basis of the cut off criteria of the institute.
Globsyn Business School Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2002 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ JEMAT|
|Type of Programs||PG|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based + Entrance Test|
|Top Recruiters||Amazon, Nestle India, PwC, Parle, TCS, ITC Ltd., Asian Paints, OYO|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports|
Globsyn Business School Awards
- Globsyn Business School has been ranked among the top 60 Business School in India (amongst 3000 registered B-Schools) and Top 6 in the East by MBA Universe Ranking 2020, along with IIM Calcutta, XLRI Jamshedpur, IIM Sambalpur, KIIT Bhubaneshwar, and IMI Bhubaneshwar.
- Globsyn Business School has been featured as ‘College of the Year, 2019’ for PGDM (Marketing) by Siliconindia magazine.
- Globsyn Business School has been ranked among the Top 5 B-Schools in Eastern India as per Business India’s Best B-Schools Survey 2019 with IIM Calcutta, XLRI Jamshedpur, Vinod Gupta School of Management IIT Kharagpur and XIM Bhubaneshwar.
- Globsyn Business School has been recognized as the ‘Academic Partner of the Year, 2019’, by a University endorsed by the Government of Malaysia, amongst other partners from Vietnam, Sri Lanka, China, Nigeria and Ghana at Kuala Lampur, Malaysia.
- Globsyn Business School has been conferred with the title of ‘Most Preferred B-School of the Year – East’ at the esteemed 12th EduShine Excellence Awards 2019, organized by the Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India (ASSOCHAM).
- Globsyn has been conferred with the West Bengal Best Employer Brand Awards 2018, organized by Employer Branding Institute and World HRD Congress.
- Globsyn Business School is conferred with the esteemed Education Excellence Awards 2018, organized by the ASSOCHAM, for being the ‘Best B-School in Placements’ for 2018.
- Globsyn Business School won at the National Innovation Award organized by Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industries of India (ASSOCHAM) for the Outstanding Institution adopting ‘Innovation in Pedagogy 2018’.
- Globsyn Business School was awarded as Best Business School of the Year (East) at the 8th Indian Education Awards 2018 organized by Franchise India.
- Globsyn Business School is ranked among the Top 5 B-Schools in Eastern India as per Business India’s Best B-Schools Survey 2017.
- Globsyn Business School has been conferred with the prestigious Gurukul Award for being the Best MBA College (Non-IIM) during 2015-16.
- Globsyn Business School has been recognized as the Best B-school providing Human Resources (HR) specialization at the Human Resource Excellence Award organized by The Times of India and Genius Consultants Ltd.
- Globsyn Business School wins ‘Best B-School using Technology in Training/Education’ award for two successive years.
- Globsyn Business School wins Dainik Bhaskar B-School Leadership Award.
Year of Establishment:2002
Courses & Fees
|PGDM||₹7.95 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Graduation|
|MBA + PG Program||₹7.95 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Graduation|
|Certification||₹14,000 (Total Fees)||10+2|
- Education Loan
- Football Ground
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus